Condominium Unit Owners
StarStone provides Condominium Unit Owners insurance on an admitted basis across various U.S. coastal locations, including Alabama, South Carolina, Maryland, Delaware, and New Jersey. We offer many options to customize coverage for the individual needs of each insured, from higher coverage limits and more deductible options to convenient payment terms.
- Rated A- (Excellent) by A.M. Best.
- A domestic carrier
- Policies written on Admitted paper
- Multiple limit options allows for customized insurance
- No policy fees or surplus lines taxes allows for more competitive pricing
- Competitive commission rates
- Easy access to quotes and binders via our easy-to-use online “Once and Done” rating system
- Claims are handled by in-house professionals
- Highly experienced underwriters available for questions and referrals promotes partnership approach
- Owner occupied, rental or a combination of both
- No distance to the coast restrictions
- All construction types
- Building age of 1970 and newer
- Losses – up to three prior losses allowed
- Golden Age Discount – 5 percent discount applies for customers at age 50 and over
- Higher deductibles available up to $5,000 with corresponding rate credits
- Coverage A – up to $350,000 for superior construction and $200,000 for all other construction
- Coverage C – up to $200,000
- Loss of Use Coverage – limits of 75 percent and 100 percent of Coverage C limit available
- Loss Assessment Coverage – limits of $5,000, $10,000 and $15,000
- Personal Liability Coverage – limits up to $1,000,000
Condominium Unit Owners is written though our wholly-owned U.S. admitted markets insurance platform, StarStone National Insurance Company, which is rated A- by A.M. Best.
Other ways to pay
Phone: (800) 845 2724 – select the Billing option and follow the prompts
Mail: StarStone National Insurance Company, PO Box 743183, Atlanta, GA 30374-3183. Please include your policy number on the check and enclose the payment stub, if you have one.