StarStone offers Workers’ Compensation products on a direct basis through our U.S. Admitted insurance platform, StarStone National Insurance Company.
- National State Act Workers’ Compensation, including “stop gap” coverage in the four monopolistic state funds
- U.S. Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation, including all Federal Extensions
- Maritime Employers Liability: $1,000,000 limit
- Guaranteed Cost
- Retrospective Rating
- Small Deductible
- Dividend (FL Only)
Flexible Billing Options
- Direct and Agency Bill
- Installments or Monthly Payroll Reporting/Payments
- Rolling Down Payments at Renewal
StarStone is rated A- (Excellent) by A.M. Best, financial size XI. For business written through Syndicate 1301, Lloyd’s is rated A+ by Standard & Poor’s, AA- by Fitch Ratings and A (Excellent) by A.M. Best. For the latest rating, access www.ambest.com.